Friday, April 26, 2013

Looking for more craft ideas!

So I made one more letter (slow, I know)... an E!
I've been messing around with colors and toying with the idea of listing color versions of my letters.  Then I think... they're not selling in black and white, which I think is a beautiful contrast and therefore the best version, so why pay for additional listings in color that probably won't sell either?
At this point, I'm thinking I'll just play around making whatever I want and enjoy making, instead of focusing on sales (which are nonexistent, lol).
I'm super interested in trying my hand at embroidery hoop art or mixed media hoop art (which involves little to no embroidery, if I end up sucking at embroidery).  Hoop art is just so darn pretty on the wall, especially in little groupings of multiple pieces of art.  May or may not actually try it, I'm just thinking as I type here.
I really do LOVE making the zentangle letters, but it's disheartening when nobody shows any interest in them.  I, personally, think they're gorgeous, but my opinion doesn't mean much, being the creator of them and all. :)

Here are a couple of my trials with color:



No comments:

Post a Comment